Imagine being the driving force behind media planning and buying across all media on several P&G brands and the biggest TV spender and advertiser in the UK! This rare AV Associate Director opportunity in the PGOne team is a result of an internal career progression stemming from our commitment to nurture our talent.
If you are an experienced AV Manager still waiting on that elusive Director opportunity, or an AV Director looking for a new challenging role where you will spearhead the planning and buying strategies across all media channels for multiple prestigious P&G brands this is the role for you!What You'll Gain:
- Leadership Growth: You will enhance your leadership skills by collaborating with a diverse team of 20 specialists across various media channels. Empower your team's success, create a positive work environment, and influence your career positively.
- Client Influence: Shape PGOne campaigns and build strong client relationships. Your innovative thinking and persuasive communication will boost your confidence and establish you as a trusted advisor, ensuring the success of campaigns and lasting client partnerships.
As the Investment Associate Director, you will be a senior member of the team leading media planning and buying for diverse P&G brands, while being supported by a team of Managers, Senior Executives, and Account Executives to craft impactful media campaigns.Qualifications
Join our talented team to drive innovation, and lead impactful media strategies for one of the most challenging and rewarding clients in the industry;
- Media Expertise: Proven hands-on experience in AV planning and buying is essential. Adaptability is key as you oversee OOH, Audio, and Print channels.
- Relationship Building: Strong negotiation skills and the ability to nurture effective relationships with media owners will be vital for successful partnerships and campaigns.
- Team Leadership: Foster growth and collaboration within a dynamic team of 20 specialists.
- Data Proficiency: Comfortably work with diverse data sets to drive informed decisions and create compelling client presentations.
- Innovation and Persuasion: Your passion for innovative technologies and persuasive communication skills will empower you to suggest strategic ideas and motivate your team. Your confidence and media expertise will set you apart as you tackle challenging client accounts.
Apply now and be part of a team that "dares to be different"
!Additional InformationPG One
has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition toPension,Life Assurance, Private Medical and IncomeProtectionPlans
we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLDopportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year.
- HELP @ HANDWellbeing support on both a personal and professional level. 24/7 GP and mental health support.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIESWe provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave
- HYBRIDWORKING&BIRTHDAY DAY OFFYou are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTSThis includes membership discounwith Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers.
Full details of ourbenefits will be shared when you join us!
For full participation in the recruitment process, please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner of any needed adjustments.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid