Senior Brand Strategist - London/Hybrid - Up to £85k dependent on experience
We are on the lookout for a brilliant Senior Brand Strategist to join forces with this fast-growing Innovation and Strategy Consultancy. If you are a compelling storyteller, able to construct a unique perspective and garner engagement from team members and clients alike, this role is just for you.
As Senior Brand Strategist, you must be an experienced innovator but also competent in the world of Brand Strategy, able to liaise with strategists who are dealing with global Brand Architecture and Product Portfolio issues.
As Senior Brand Strategist, you will be responsible for:
- Manage day-to-day client and team meetings and project workflow, ensuring on-time delivery of high-quality work
- Design and facilitate compelling workshops across the innovation project lifecycle
- Design primary research methods, using trends analysis, and planning experiments
- Summarize analyses, workshop outputs or research findings into compelling directional narratives
- Conduct branding & strategic analyses (e.g. competitive analysis, best practices and benchmarking, etc.)
- Successfully managing relationships with clients at a senior level
- Managing consultants and working with engagements managers and partners
- Think creatively, and be comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
- Prepare & present client presentations through excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Contribute to intellectual capital through knowledge sharing and business development efforts
This Brand Strategist will also have/be:
- Able to see through the data to create a unique perspective and articulate it in a compelling manner
- Self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and able to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Team player, fun to work with and possesses a sincere interest in brand and innovation
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content-driven
- Able to apply creative thinking to client issues and to analyse/model quantitative research data
- Experience managing and mentoring junior resources
- Master of Business Administration or Master’s degree from a top-tier program with 4-5 years of work experience
- Strong professional track record should include at least 3 years of management consulting experience and/or 2-4 years within an innovation consultancy
- Industry knowledge and experience highly valued in one/more of the following: consumer goods, food & beverage, financial services, automotive, healthcare or technology
- Ability to speak other foreign languages a plus
- Located in London- some travel may be required
If this is the Senior Brand Strategist role you have been looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP171a.