We are looking for a social media manager to join our new social hub for a leading automotive client. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to manage communications for the brand’s social media channels, and working as part of a team to create content that appeals to our online audience.
You will work with the Social Media Editor and wider team to create, schedule and publish original content as well support with partner content to the brand’s social media channels as well as looking for opportunities to respond to online trends and news relevant to the brand.
You will need to have a passion for social media, keeping abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry as well as being able to work with social media tools to manage and report on activity.
- Content management and content planning.
- Working with the wider team on content creation, campaigns and strategy for all social platforms.
- Analyse social metrics, web traffic and all relevant data and insights.
- Plan and manage campaign activity and track results.
- Liaise with other teams to stay updated on new initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Some community management on the brand’s social pages for campaigns, and competitions.
- Working with influencers and influencer management platforms.
- Support with live event coverage for events; music, sports, gaming award shows etc.
- Be a confident, articulate team player able to understand complex issues quickly and have an immaculate attention to detail and be a problem solver.
- Have demonstrable success already in social media marketing.
- Have a passion for digital and social media with a broad knowledge of all mainstream social networks.
- Have experience setting up and using a range of the free and paid-for monitoring and reporting tools available - ideally one or more of the following: Sprout, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Brandwatch, NetBase, Social Bakers, Sprinklr.
- 3 or more year’s experience social media marketing for an agency or client.
- Some content creation skills - photoshop, premiere pro, FCPX
- Experience liaising between a number of stakeholders within a large organisation e.g. liaising between customer service and PR teams/departments to develop and deliver a rebuttal approach for negative criticism online or negotiating between marketing and corporate affairs teams or working with media agency partners.
- Experience collating information/dialogue from across social networks to report back to clients in dashboard and report form.
- Experience with influencer or blogger outreach.
- A basic understanding/experience of paid media marketing on Facebook / Twitter / Youtube.
Please note that Digitas is anequal opportunities employer andwelcomesapplications from all sections of society anddoes not discriminateon grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. #LI-Hybrid