Your reason for being here…
To identify and pursue new business opportunities, driving growth and revenue for our incredible film agency.
The way you roll…
You’re a super confident business developer that’s cool under pressure and thrives in a busy environment. You know the world of sales and business development inside out, your understanding of the film and animation industry is second to none. Keen to network and build new relationships and grow existing ones, you’re all about people.
You’re always ahead of the curve too. You know what’s trending right now and, even better, you know how to capitalise on those trends and turn them into cash. You’re a really driven person, so you’re always pushing for the next big thing. You’ll fit in perfectly here.
How you make it all possible…
- Identifying and targeting potential clients and business opportunities in the film and animation industry
- Developing and maintaining a robust sales pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with key decision-makers and industry influencers
- Preparing and delivering compelling presentations, proposals, and pitches to potential clients
- Negotiating and closing business deals, including contract negotiations and pricing agreements
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of projects and client satisfaction
- Staying up to date with industry developments, emerging trends, and new technologies relevant to the film industry
- Representing the agency at industry events, conferences and networking opportunities
- Providing regular reports and updates on business development activities and progress to senior management
- Elevating the strategic proposition and commercial offering, highlighting the group capabilities proposition
- Managing sales and strategic client relationships
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Playing a pivotal role as new business ‘hunter’, finding new sources of revenue and working with existing clients on organic growth
What’s in your toolbox…
- At least five years relevant experience within an agency or production environment, selling cutting-edge brand, marketing and comms content
- A proven track record of success in business development, sales, or account management
- Strong knowledge and passion for the moving image, including an understanding of client needs and the production process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically, analyse market opportunities, and develop innovative solutions
- Self-motivated and target-driven, with the ability to navigate complex sales cycles
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking abilities
- Proficiency in CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant business tools
- Willingness to travel as needed for client meetings and industry events
Get to know us…
We’re one of the most unexpectedly all-round capable communications agencies that’s been on the go for years – ever since our head honcho set up shop in a shed back in 1980, in fact.
Since then, we’ve made it our mission to make anything possible for our many and varied clients, putting our creative flair into delivering strategic communication campaigns, digital solutions, film and videos, events, exhibitions, and a whole lot more in between. We’ve grown a lot, but we’ve kept everything that made us great, back from the very day we first started out. Our global HQ and largest studios are smack bang in the middle of the UK and well worth a visit to see for yourself!
Hang on, there’s more…
The role will be based primarily in London, Covent Garden but there will be times when you’ll need to work from our other places and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK and overseas. Flexibility is key!
We’re a friendly team. We really, really welcome anyone who wants to become part of a brilliant company. If you’re passionate with a cracking drive to deliver on our ‘anything’s possible’ mindset, we’d love to hear from you!
DRPG is an equal opportunities employer
Data Security (not super exciting, but necessary)
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the DRPG Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so may be treated as gross misconduct.
You must also work within the guidelines set out in DRPG’s Health & Safety Policy and Team Handbook.