If your career aspirations involve progressing from an AV Account Manager or Director to leading an award-winning team with an impressive roster of clients, this is the role for you! As the AV Account Director
, you'll be overseeing a portfolio of high-profile Spark clients.
This AV lead role will provide you with the opportunity to expand on your leadership experience; refine your negotiation, data analysis, and media audit skills, and develop strong client relationships. You will be working in a collaborative and creative environment, contributing to successful campaigns and adding value to your professional portfolio.Your Responsibilities
- Leading A High-Performing AV Team: You will lead a versatile AV team, consisting of Managers and Buyers to deliver effective campaigns in TV, Video, and Cinema. Inspire creativity, foster innovation, and cultivate a collaborative environment that ensures best-in-class activity for your clients.
- Elevate AV Campaign Impact Through Expert Negotiations and Data-Driven Insights; Leveraging your expert negotiation skills, you will collaborate with sales house teams to secure added value opportunities that elevate the impact of AV campaigns for your clients. You will lead by using cutting-edge technology and data insights to craft targeted campaigns that resonate with the audience and drive successful outcomes.
- Strengthening Client Partnerships and Efficient Project Management; Build productive relationships with the planning teams and clients, you will understand their unique needs, and become a trusted advisor, ensuring seamless communication and efficient project management to achieve campaign success.
You will be a fully rounded and specialist AV media buyer/planner with up-to-date knowledge of market developments. You take great pride in delivering outstanding work across every campaign and supporting a team to do the same.
- Proficient in implementational planning for TV, Video, and Cinema campaigns.
- Expertise in tools like BrandOcean/MediaExplorer, TechEdge, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with media auditing and connections with Ebiquity is a plus.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Innovative, open to challenges, and adept at fostering effective teamwork at all levels.
Ready to lead a high-performing AV Team? Apply now, and come be an accelerator with us!Additional Information
Spark Foundry has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition toPension,Life Assurance, Private Medical and IncomeProtectionPlans
we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLDopportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year.
- HELP@HAND BENEFITS24/7 helpline to support you on a personal and professional level.Access to remote GPs, mental health support and CBT.Wellbeing content and lifestyle coaching.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIESWe provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING&BIRTHDAY DAY OFFYou are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment.
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTSThis includes membership discounts with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre.
Full details of ourbenefits will be shared when you join us!
For full participation in the recruitment process, please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner of any needed adjustments.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week. #LI-Hybrid