Our client is a Creative Marketing Agency based in Surrey looking for a Mid-Weight Digital Designer
Your role will be responsible for supporting Senior Designers or above in the creation and delivery of innovative and engaging concepts and designs across a broad range of projects and brands.
· Create innovative, visually striking designs, either from concept or within established brand guidelines, across a range of projects and clients.
· Design and create technically accurate artwork for digital projects and jobs to a high standard, on time and in line with the requirements of the brief.
· Present work internally as well as to clients, explaining your creative thought process in an engaging way.
· Work with and support senior designers and account managers, as well as working effectively with other designers, artworkers and colleagues.
· Uphold best practice for Digital Design across the agency
· Ensure your projects and job files are set up correctly, and filed correctly using version control, ensuring clarity for colleagues and clients alike.
· Accurately assess timings and communicate these to all parties on projects and jobs
Meet team and client deadlines, even if it means working extended hours.
· Able to work effectively within a team but also independently, using your own initiative.
· Able to take on and apply constructive feedback, from both colleagues and clients.
· A keenness to grow, learn and develop.
· Proactive in researching emerging design trends and the latest / most appropriate software, looking to push boundaries.
· Excellent attention to detail and motivation for maintaining and improving digital design standards.
· Solid design skills in layout, composition and typography as well as solid knowledge of the creation of digital assets including gifs.
· Able to take a design from inception through to final delivery.
· A solid understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud applications - XD, Illustrator and Photoshop as a minimum.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages - especially PowerPoint.
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate your work in a clear,
understandable, concise manner - being able to sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
· Proficient at reading and understanding briefs.
· Able to find quick solutions to problems related to design, software, and concepts.
The experience this role requires is:
· A degree (or equivalent experience) in Digital Media or Graphic Design.
· Proficiency in Adobe CC Packages (XD, Photoshop and Illustrator).
· Minimum of 4+ years' experience in a graphic design role (either in an agency or in-house).
· In-depth knowledge of the foodservice industry.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.