Account Coordinator - Brand Partnerships & Activations Consultancy – London/Hybrid
Are you a detail-oriented individual with a passion for marketing and partnerships? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we have an exciting opportunity just for you!
DNA Recruit is working with a leading Global Brand Partnerships & Activations agency that boasts a best-in-class network of brands and decision-makers. They excel at bringing brands together to create game-changing partnerships that accelerate growth and enhance brand equity. By immersing themselves in their partners' values and culture, they intuitively create a dynamic portfolio of partnerships that deliver against common business and marketing goals.
As an Account Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting specific projects across the agency’s client’s accounts. You'll collaborate with Senior Account Directors, Account Managers, Account Executives, and occasionally with our partners, actively contributing fresh ideas, managing logistics, creating presentations, and participating in client meetings.
- Provide general marketing support across the business
- Assist in logistics and event planning
- Support the management of project status documents
- Take meeting notes and ensure team members are well-prepared for meetings
- Create project presentations and agency briefs
- Contribute to the development of the agency's social media activity, with a focus on LinkedIn
- Participate in creative concept development with partners and the creative team
- Actively contribute to furthering partnerships and activation strategies
- Conduct desk research and data analysis in areas relevant to new partnership concepts and activation ideas
- Maintain ad-hoc communication with clients on specific project matters
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor's degree or higher, ideally in marketing or a related field
- Fluent in English
Salary: up to £28k
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and a working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job Ref: AW 11093
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately, due to the high number we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know anyone who might be interested please forward the link to the job advert to them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge, and credible introductions necessary for client-side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles in permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.