Set the bar for greatness...
We are excited to be searching for a Content Planner to join the marketing division. This is a brand-new role within the Content team, playing a key part in structuring and coordinating digital content plans across FA brands. The individual will sit at the centre of content activities, developing short and long-term plans, whilst managing the relationship of a wide array of internal stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Co-ordinate the content team's day-to-day output planning, setting and improving standards, enabling creativity and ensuring strong planning across the team, including managing the overall content planning boards.
- Support the content team with short and long-term planning across FA brands (England and FA Cup competitions); developing planners featuring (but not limited to) general content output but also CRM, commercial "Presented By" content, landmarks, seasonal anniversaries, on-site content capture and matchday activity.
- Key co-ordinator for all stakeholders relating to the planning and coordination of timelines, deliverables and distribution and driving brief and de-brief sessions with clear actionable summaries.
- Lead planning of key content calendar focal points, such as England tournaments and FA Cup finals.
- Work with the content managers to build out and evolve content reports, keeping to agreed deadlines and deliverables, as well as tailoring for different internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting stakeholders to ensure content is fit for editorial purposes and in line with the needs of the business and linking wider non-content team depts in.
- Support content meetings with future-facing content, industry trends and channel updates.
- Align with contracted agencies to ensure a joined-up approach to day-to-day output.
- Utilise technology and data to inform content strategy, direction and scale.
- Work with content managers to surface planning challenges and support the development of solutions with the wider content operations team.
- Executes additional required tasks to meet FA Group's changing priorities.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing can be maintained.
- As part of The FA's commitment to ensuring a safe environment for everyone in football, every employee will be required to complete a DBS check. The level of the check required will be based on the activity of the specific job role and in line with legislation and government guidance.
What are we looking for?
Essential for the role:
- Good experience working in the digital space, preferably at a media, creative or content agency.
- Able to demonstrate large-scale calendar management across several brands and platforms.
- Editorial knowledge of social channels, platforms and formats so can schedule content appropriately and help maximise its reach and engagement.
- Experience with digital planning tools with multiple stakeholders and output.
- A strategic and forward-thinking individual, able to conceptualise and execute complex plans, balancing various priorities, whilst guaranteeing complete transparency.
- Strong interest in content consumption/performance metrics and experience using this data to shape future campaigns.
- Experienced in the use of project management and content scheduling tools.
Beneficial to have:
- A strong working knowledge of B2C and B2B campaign execution on digital platforms.
- Interest in technology (i.e. automation tools) to support and scale content planning and delivery.
- The ability to connect various sections of a large organisation, influence peers and engage stakeholder groups.
What's in it for you?
We are committed to ensuring everyone can flourish in their roles, to achieve this we have unique office spaces under the arch of the iconic Wembley National Stadium, which is the home of English Football. We are also delighted to offer a world-class, Elite Performance Centre, St. George's Park in Staffordshire which is an exceptional setting to develop and inspire high-performing England teams and leaders.
We pride ourselves in offering a competitive salary as well as great opportunities to develop and grow in your role. But that is not all; we also have a range of exciting benefits, some of which can be found below:
- Access to event day tickets at Wembley Stadium, alongside a host of regular internal events throughout the season encouraging you to connect and learn with your colleagues and look after your mental health and wellbeing.
- Free, nutritious lunches, at Wembley Stadium and St. George's Park.
- Free private medical cover.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- An additional Thank You days leave, volunteering days as well as 25 days annual leave.
- A hybrid working model offering flexibility on where you work.
For more information on what it is like to work at The FA, please visit our FA Careers page, https://www.thefa.com/about-football-association/careers